Thursday, November 30, 2006

RE-UP: Charles Berstein - Deadly Friend
(full score/soundtrack)

Todays post is the complete score to the Wes Craven film "Deadly Friend". This was performed/composed by Charles Berstein, composer of "A Nightmare On Elm Street". This is a pretty good score from Charles, not as good as Elm St. but pretty enjoyable.

Deadly Friend was the follow up film to Craven's a Nightmare on Elm Street and while the movie wasn't nearly as classic as Nightmare, it had some originality to it even if that meant the plot was based on the off the wall idea of putting a robot's "brain" into a dead girl.

"Hey, she's dead? Hey, what the hell are you doing, you didn't say anything about a dead body, we were supposed to save her life!"

Download the full score/soundtrack here!

8 comments:

John Hartigan said...

Very nice. Thanks. I have this on LP but never have time to transfer to mp3. Much appreciated. Look forward to your future blogs!

Retro_N_Groovy said...

Thanks for this! It's definitely one of those soundtracks I wouldn't have imagined even existed.

The film happens to be a guilty pleasure of mine. I remember renting it when it first came out, and seeing it again on 'Monstervision' with Joe Bob Briggs. The basketball scene was is one of the coolest whacks ever. It seriously needs a DVD release.

Anthony said...

please could you reupload this for me , I hve been after this for years. Thanks or email me a link blea101@gmail.com

Veronica said...

hey fiji, can you re-up the deadly friend score??? i am a big fan of the movie and would LOVE to have the music!!!!
or email me: ronniebear79@gmail.com

The Fiji Mermaid said...

Veronica, I have re-uploaded the "Deadly Friend" soundtrack for you. Sorry it took so long. My busy life is to blame. Enjoy the music.

anon said...

please re up the soundtrack, the link is dead

Musicscore7 said...

Hi Mr The Fiji Mermaid there's my email for the link :alessamontella20@hotmail.com
thank you ...

The Fiji Mermaid said...

MusicScore7: Sorry I missed your message earlier. I'll hook you up.