Thursday, November 16, 2006

Greetings!

I'm going to begin trying to put more posts in my blog on a more consistent basis. This blog I hope will become a supplement to a movie review site I'm working on. As that gets closer to completion I will have some updates.

So now you know my interest is in movies. I'll post mostly entertaiment type/related stuff here, but there will always be some random stuff I find that I think you should all know. I know right now (ALL is probably 2 people if that).

I would like to say that I love the blogs that have been dedicated to out-of-print soundtracks. Those are amazing and the people who keep them going, my hats off to them. Keep up the great work! One of them is Rare and OOP soundtracks: http://italianhorror.blogspot.com/ . Great stuff there.

No comments: