Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Paul Herzog - Bloodsport (score)

Today I have a full album. Here is Paul Herzog's score to the Van Damme "classic" Bloodsport. It also features the two songs "Fight To Survive" and "On My Own - Alone".

However, the album versions of those two tracks are performed by Paul Delph, the movie features Stan Bush singing those songs. So as an added bonus I threw in the Stan Bush "Fight to Survive" track I ripped from the DVD. Why you ask? Frankly, I perfer the movie version of the track.

"You break my record, now I break you... like I break your friend!"

Download the full album here

5 comments:

Chief Martin Brody said...

Thanks ! you have choose the right moment for sharing this album !! :)
at the same time Paul Herzog's Kickboxer have just been released has an official issue by the great Perseverence Records !! :)

The Fiji Mermaid said...

Oh wow, I didn't know the Kickboxer score was recently released. Thanks for the info!

Kamyar said...

Awesome post, my brother was looking all over the internet to find those two songs.
THANK!

The Fiji Mermaid said...

Hey I'm glad you liked it. Its one of my favorite scores. I had a heck of time trying to get it too.

You're blog is great by the way, you've had a number of good tunes on there.

D said...

I couldn't believe this when I saw it; then sendspace said the file was gone. Any possibility of a re-up?