Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Tangerine Dream - Love On A Real Train (single track)

I love Tangerine Dream's themes from all the movies they've worked on and this track is by far one of my all time favorites. This track was for the 1983 film "Risky Business" and appears on the soundtrack as well. Not much more I can say then it's a fantastic track, download it NOW!

"My name is Joel Goodson. I deal in human fulfillment. I grossed over eight thousand dollars in one night. 'Time of your life, huh kid?' ".

Download the track here

4 comments:

Cineaste said...

Man, I would love to get this OST. I found it in a record store a couple of years ago, but I had no deck at the time. Could of sworn I already had it, but I don't. I'm sure I have the individual tracks in other places (like the Seger, Talking Heads, & Prince tracks).

I definitely do not have this track, though. Thanks for the share!

The Fiji Mermaid said...

No problem Cineaste. I don't have the full soundtrack either. Just this one track, but I thought it was worth posting since the album is out of print.

KaBluie said...

There's about 20 copies of the CD of this soundtrack on eBay right now for $4.11 - $13.92 or 12 on LP for $3.99 - $29.99!

The Fiji Mermaid said...

Thanks for the info Kabluie, i'll have to see if I can get a copy.