Friday, January 05, 2007

Halloween - remake news

I was just checking out the Creature Corner website and saw they have a new story regarding the new Michael Myers mask and DVD special features. Sounds like the new Michael Myers mask is completed and Rob Zombie is very excited about how it turned out.

Rob Zombie - "I've just seen Wayne Toth's finished mask for Michael and all I can say is "HOLY F#@K". It looks perfect. Exactly like the original. Not since 1978 has the shape looked so good. Wayne worked this sucker to death and boy did it pay off."

I'm actually pretty intersted to see how remake/re-imagining turns out. He's had some decent horror flicks that he's put out and he seems like a real fan of the original, so I'm sure he will give it his all. I hate the idea of most remakes, but I'll wait to see this before I make my any comments about it.

No comments: