Friday, January 19, 2007

Jeepers Creepers (two tracks)

I've been away for awhile. Things have been busy lately, but I have a new posting... finally. Today's post is two tracks from the Jeepers Creepers soundtrack. These are the two old time songs performed by artists other than Bennett Salvay who did the score for the film. One is the "Jeepers Creepers" track by Paul Whiteman. The other is "Here Comes The Boogey Man" by the BBC Dance Orchestra. Both seemingly non-scary tracks, but when you think about this flick it gives them a sinister feeling.

I have to say this is one of my all time favorite horror flicks and certainly one of the best modern horror movies that didn't rely on ripping off Jason or Michael Meyers. The Creeper is a genuinely original movie villan and certainly pretty cool looking.

What the hell did you bring into my house?

Download the tracks here!

3 comments:

Vinnie Rattolle said...

Fiji, you wouldn't happen to have the whole Jeepers soundtrack, would you? I haven't been album to find it anywhere...

The Fiji Mermaid said...

Vinnie, no sorry. I've haven't been able to find it either. These are the only two tracks I have. I like the score to this one too, but these are the only songs I've been able to locate.

capdoc said...

Hello,

if i follow the link there are no files to download. I'm searching already a long time for the song "Here comes the boogeyMan" but can't find it anywhere. Can you say me where to download or post a link. Thank you very much