Thursday, October 09, 2014

Tim Curry
"Anything Can Happen on Halloween" (Single)



Today I have a track that is a favorite of mine that I like to spin during the month of October. This is the Tim Curry song from the 1986 movie The Wost Witch starring Fairuza Balk. The special effects used during Curry's performance of this song could be the worst the 80s ever produced. They threw every effect including the kitchen sink into this sequence, but that song is so damn catchy. Curry, as always, is pretty entertaining even in this small role. He's not a major character here, but I'd imagine many fans of the film don't forget his performance. It's not Rocky Horror Picture Show legendary, but honestly, it's up there as one of my favorite roles he's done.

I highly recommend downloading this to add to your Halloween playlist. Below I have the video of the scene where he performs this track. I must admit the visual effects didn't quite age well, but that just adds to the charm and fun of watching it in the 21st century.

This flick is still really enjoyable and good fun to watch especially around the Halloween season. Enjoy the track!

"A true witch isn't always one who comes out on top of the tests. A true witch has witchcraft in her at all times, and this is what you have, Mildred Hubble.".

Download the track today!



11 comments:

retard said...

I just got my girl the DVD for Christmas. She'll love this.

The Fiji Mermaid said...

Awesome, if she likes the movie she'll LOVE this song.

Evan said...

Would you mind re-upping this when you have the chance? Thanks in advance.


-Evan

LaraQ said...

I'd love to have this re-upped as well. Thanks so much.

The Fiji Mermaid said...

LaraQ, I have re-upped the Tim Curry tune for you.

Thanks for stopping by!

LaraQ said...

Thanks so much. It's Halloween time again and this song is very appropriate.

The Fiji Mermaid said...

LaraQ, no problem at all. If you are getting into the halloween mood and need fitting music, this song must be in your rotation.

LaraQ said...

There are so many 'traditional' Halloween songs that finding something new to the mix can be difficult. This is something that not everyone has heard.

The Boom Operator said...

Always loved this track. It will for sure be on my Halloween Special this year. Don't forget to tune in!

The Fiji Mermaid said...

Boom Operator, awesome. I can't wait to hear it on there. What day are you doing the Halloween special?

Silvia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.