Sunday, May 13, 2007

Joe "Bean" Esposito - You're The Best Around
Karate Kid soundtrack (1 track)

UPDATE: The link to this track is now "re-upped". I saw I was getting quite a bit of traffic from people looking for this one from search engines. So, decided to put it back up. Hopefully this satisfies some people out there. P.S. if a link doesn't work drop a comment so I can re-up it.

This post is Joe "Bean" Esposito's "You're the Best Around" track from the Karate Kid (pt 1). This is one of my favorite tracks from the flick, next to "Cruel Summer" and since I saw that Dusted Soundtracks had some Karate Kid part 2 tracks I thought I'd join in on the fun and post a track of my own.

Perhaps there is some Karate Kid fans looking for this track too!

Daniel: Well I figured you knew about this stuff. I figured you went to these before. Oh great, I'm dead. I am dead. You told me you fought a lot.
Miyagi: For life, not for points
.

Download the track here!

No comments: