Friday, December 28, 2007

RE-UP: 12 Monkeys - Paul Buckmaster
(full soundtrack)

I had a request to re-up this one from fellow readers Uncle Mike and Gary. So here is the full soundtrack to the Brad Pitt and Bruce Willis flick 12 Monkeys. The soundtrack is mostly score stuff by Paul Buckmaster with a few pop tracks in there, which I thought was actually a nice addition to the soundtrack.

Sometimes there are those 3 or 4 songs that never make it to the soundtrack, but they are here as well. I haven't seen this movie in quite some time, but I remember it being very weird and quite different than most of the stuff that came out around the same time.

"There's no right, there's no wrong, there's only popular opinion. "

Download the soundtrack here!

7 comments:

JB said...

Please can you re-up the full Bloodsport OST? Pretty please? Ace blog, mate!

The Fiji Mermaid said...

JB thanks for stopping by. I'll get Bloodsport up there tomorrow afternoon. Keep an eye out for it!

Gary said...

Oh I missed this score can you upload it again? Thanks in advance if possible.

Uncle Mike said...

Thanks again for the repost on this!

The Fiji Mermaid said...

No problem, I'll try to get the Night of the Living Dead up there soon, I've been busy and haven't had much time to update the ol' blog.

Uncle Mike said...

Mind posting a link to my new blog? I've posted you there already. Link is:
http://eightiesrefugeecamp.blogspot.com/

jason said...

Fiji, bro! It's Jason from "Nightchillers Rare Music" here. I know I haven't talked to you in a while. I am back on my blog now and I'm posting again. I haven't forgotten about you. Brand new year man, I hope you're doin' well. There is a very special treat posted on my page so go check it out and spread the word!
Take care and talk soon,

Jason