Thursday, October 25, 2007

Lost Boys (Score) - Thomas Newman

Today for your near Halloween pleasure is the score by Thomas Newman for the vampire classic The Lost Boys. I won't talk about the flick too much here as I'm sure all that can be said about it has been said. What I do want to say is that I've never seen this score out on the blogs and happened to come across this gem while hunting for another soundtrack.

Needless, to say I don't know how complete or incomplete this version is. From what I have I'm guessing it's all the tracks from the score, 19 tracks to be precise (although there is one dialogue track), but if anybody has more information on this please let me know. But heck even if this is missing a track or two I'm sure die-hard Lost Boys fans will love this one. Enjoy!

"Maggots, Michael. You're eating maggots. How do they taste?"

Download the Full Score here!

11 comments:

alex said...

thanks for this score,

Evan said...

Well, thanks for this! I saw this somewhere a long time ago on a blog, but dont recall the track listing or Blog name. Im suprised at the coincidence that I posted the various artists soundtrack and you posted the score. Thanks agin for this. I still have yet to pic up the dvd seeing as the 2 disk is 23 dollars, and I hate snapper cases. Again, thanks a bunch for this, and check my blog around monday for a new movie theme. Its from the 70's anthology movie "House of the Dead".

Evan said...

And also thanks for putting my page as an additional download option.

The Fiji Mermaid said...

No problem, I thought since we both have Lost Boys stuff I should give you a shout out.

VonCheech said...

it was the first post in my old blog.
http://nomoreroomonearth.blogspot.com/
the search for this score actually started my whole soundtrack maddness !
thanks for sharing it again....
everyone should have it.
i had to pay a dude on ebay to get it from England...
i actual now have three version of this score.
this is the best one !

VonCheech said...

here is the 2 cd version i also have.
score + OST + extra

lost boys
complete

2 cds 17 tracks each...

http://hyperfileshare.com/d/fbd52b5e

The Fiji Mermaid said...

Cheech, thanks! This is sweet, I'm going to have to update the main post with this info... full credit to you of course!

The Boom Operator said...

Been looking for this one for a while! Great post, and kudos to voncheech for his upload as well!

kandi73 said...

I'm having problems with Z share everytime it tells me to download it takes me back to where I started form.

The Fiji Mermaid said...

Kandi73, Yeah there is some annoying problem going on with my Zshare links. I'll re-up this score and mare the title of this post as ""RE-UP" so you know the link is fixed. Sorry about that.

The Fiji Mermaid said...

Kandi73,

The Lost Boys score has been re-upped. The link is now working again.