Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Pet Sematary - The Ramones (single track)

Here is the track "Pet Sematary" by The Ramones. This is one of my top 10 favorite various artist "title" tracks for a flick. J Geil's Band's "Fright Night", and Dokken's "Dream Warriros" tracks are up there too, but this one really stands out to me. Tthe lyrics go with the Pet Sematary story pretty well. Overall a very well crafted track from one of punk rocks greatest bands. This wasn't included in the original soundtrack/score to the film, but released as a CD single back in 1989 (as far as I know).

"Sometimes dead is better."

Download the track here!

7 comments:

Evan said...

I really love the ramones, thanks! Oh, I put down the password for the Night of the Living Dead soundtrack. Sorry for the confusion.

The Fiji Mermaid said...

Evan, thanks for stopping by. Thanks for the password too.

Evan said...

Would you mind making a dvd rip of the theme from Creatures from the Abyss? For some reason, I cant get the dvd to rip and that main theme is pretty darn good. If you havent seen it, you should check it out. Very odd film. Thanks if you can and thanks if you cant.

The Fiji Mermaid said...

Evan, I haven't seen that flick yet. I'll look for it and if I can make a rip of that song I'll be sure to post it on the blog

Felipe Bellard said...

Dude, do you have the entire Pet Sematary soundtrack? Can you provide us with that? :) Thanks!

The Fiji Mermaid said...

Felipe, I'm not sure if I have that soundtrack. I'll have to check my archives. If I have it I'll post it for you, I'll consider this a request. If I don't have it I'll post a comment here saying I do not own that one.

The Fiji Mermaid said...

Felipe, I do not have the Pet Sematary soundtrack. I'll keep an eye out for it and if I get it I'll post it here for you.