Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Dokken - Dream Warriors
(acoustic & studio version)

Nightmare on Elm St. 3 was the 2nd best of the Elm St. movies and the title track is the best song to come from any of the Nightmare on Elm Street movies.

Here I have an acoustic performance of Dream Warriors performed by Dokken. As good as the original, but with a different flavor. I don't know what album or where this originated from, but if you area fan of the original song it's a nice track to add to your song collection. I've included the regular studio version as well.
"Sorry kid, I don't belive in fairytales!"
Link is dead

9 comments:

Teguh Tiaz said...

nice movie's

The Fiji Mermaid said...

Thanks for stopping by!

Krug+Company said...

Hey Fiji Mermaid,

thanks again for sending this to me. you the man son. Keep rockin on!

Cheers!

Michael

Krug+Company said...

hey fiji,

it's me again. wanted to know if you could do me a favor bro. can you link my new blog to your site? i linked your blog to my blogs and id really appreciate it if you could return favor. let me know if you can. many thanks in advance.

http://the-insomnia-video-stash.blogspot.com/
The Insomnia Video Stash

take care.

The Fiji Mermaid said...

Krug, no problem at all. I've added a link to your blog in my "Rants & Raves" section check along the right side of the page

The Fiji Mermaid said...

I also added it to my other blog too... http://bayridah26.blogspot.com/

Unfortunately that one doesn't get as much attention from me as the soundtrack blog.

Evan said...

Hey, I finally got back to posting and got my first dvd rip up, if you care to listen. Nice job with the shocker score as well.

Evan

CG said...

Fu*king incredible!!

The Fiji Mermaid said...

CG, I'm glad you liked the track. Thanks for stopping by!