Friday, November 09, 2007

Wes Craven's "Shocker" - complete score

Today I have the score to the 1989 Wes Craven film "Shocker" starring Mitch Pileggi, best known for his portrayal of the character A.D. Skinner from the X-files. I'm a fan of Wes Craven's work and this flick wasn't one of my favorites. When I think of good Craven flicks Nightmare On Elm St., People Under the Stairs, Last House on the Left, and Scream (written by Kevin Williamson) I think that anything he did after Nightmare On Elm Street was always compared to Freddy, but this movie is certainly strange and original as far as I know. It wasn't the usual Halloween/Friday knock-off here, so give Craven credit for something different. I haven't seen it in some time, but what I remember is that the character of Horace Pinker was able to travel using electricity and kill his victims that way.

Speaking of A Nightmare on Elm St., if you are interested in the scores from those movies, head over to the Inferno Music Crypt to check out a slew of related posts.

"That's right. I was beatin' you real good when your mama tried to stop me with the gun that she brought into our happy home. You must've remembered it boy. Don't you remember the way she screamed?"

Download now!

5 comments:

eniksleestack said...

Let me be the first to say it:

Let's get this f*cker started!

Yeah, I saw this one in the theater.

The Fiji Mermaid said...

Ha ha ha.. good one. Thanks for stopping by!

Amur said...

I also saw this in the theater. Good fun.

Also, the link is dead... :(

The Fiji Mermaid said...

Amur: Sorry about the link being dead. I'll try to revive it this week. Check back at the end of the week.

Ricardo Guerrero said...

Please revive the download link for download all the score.