Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Karate Kid - Various Artists - Full Soundtrack

Here is the full album of the Karate Kid various artists release. This is one that I've been looking for and finally got my hands on it. I wanted to share it with all of you. This is one of my all time favorite movies ever! If you a big fan of this flick the songs will all be pretty enjoyable.

This is the official release so unfortunatley it doesn't have one of my favorite tracks from the flick, the Bananarama "Cruel Summer". I have that track and will try to get it on this blog for fans of that one. Stand out tracks are ""Feel The Night", "No Shelter" and "Young Hearts".

"We make sacred pact. I promise teach karate to you, you promise learn. I say, you do, no questions. "

Download the full soundtrack here!

1. Survivor - The Moment of Truth
2. The Flirts & Jan and Dean - (Bop Bop) On the Beach
3. Broken Edge - No Shelter
4. Commuter - Young Hearts
5. Paul Davis - (It Takes) Two to Tango
6. Shandi - Tough Love
7. St. Regis - Rhythm Man
8. Baxter Robertson - Feel the Night
9. Gang of Four - Desire
10. Joe Esposito - You're the Best

9 comments:

Evan said...

Very nice work on this! I havent seen this movie in years and defienently need to rewatch it again. Glad to see you back and posting, and thanks again

The Fiji Mermaid said...

No problem at all, yeah definitely check the flick out again if it's been a few years. It's classic!

CG said...

Hell yeah!! Now this is fu*king sweet!!

CG said...

Oh yeah. I finally added a link list to my blog, which includes your site. Thought I'd let you know.

Keep bringing the noise!!

The Boom Operator said...

One of the bests. The Bill Conti score is also fantastic.

The Fiji Mermaid said...

Yeah, I love the Bill Conti score stuff too!

Husam said...

thanks man, truly great memories

The Fiji Mermaid said...

Husam, you are welcome. This has been one of my most downloaded posts ever. It's one of my favorite flicks and I love the songs from this one.

Ruchi said...

Great Reviews ! Havn't seen this film..Tried lot of time but program cancel led due to some other works..it is looking to be classic one.
Freemovies