Thursday, February 14, 2008

Sex & The City and Six Feet Under main themes

Ok, I'm back and on to my TV show themes series of posts I said I would have. Here are two HBO themes to tie into the last OZ theme I posted. Today I have the "Sex and the City" main theme and the "Six Feet Under" main theme.

Also, I have an extra theme in this download for folks who watched HBO back in the day. I don't want to get your hopes up with thinking is it the "Dream On" theme or "Fraggle Rock", but it's a theme that brings back memories to me. Enjoy!

Download the themes here

7 comments:

Uncle Mike said...

Have you heard anything about Tyler Bates' score to the "Day Of The Dead" remake Fiji? I hope someone will be able to get a promo copy of it at least. The movie is terrible (got it thru a torrent) and doesn't deserve it's name but Bates' music is fantastic as usual.

The Fiji Mermaid said...

I haven't heard about this score being avaialable, I'll keep my eyes open for it though. If I get it I'll post it on here. I'll be sure to stay away from the flick, sounds like it's pretty bad.

Uncle Mike said...

I ripped the music by Bates from the end credits in pretty good quality if you'd like to hear it.

http://sharebee.com/7526cdec

The Fiji Mermaid said...

Cool, thanks! I'll check this out.

r.j. sayer said...

okay, so at first, I wasn't going to download this, because I already have both Six Feet Under soundtrack releases and I have no love for Sex and the City (whatsoever).

but then, that promise of a secret third theme sparked my curiosity.

i got waay psyched thinking "OMG! what if it's the theme from The Hitchhiker FTW!"

then i downloaded it.

saw what it was.

and became even more excited than i ever could've believed.

good call.

hell. yes.

The Fiji Mermaid said...

r.j. I'm glad you liked my "surprise" theme. I had a lot of people download this one, but nobody commented if the extra theme I threw in there was cool. I personally love it... I'm still working on getting that Tales from the Darkside post up. I can't find me ver. with the voice over now.

ashwani barola said...

six feet under is all time my favorite tv show and i wanna download six feet under episodes for watch all missed episodes of this show.