Monday, February 14, 2011

My Bloody Valentine - Paul Zaza
Re-up new download link

Here is one of my favorite themes to a horror movie, it's really quite good I must say. It has the musical style perfectly fits the movie and the setting of the movie, this small working class town with miners as it's inhabitants. I think I just listened to it 15 times in a row while I typed up this post.

The film however isn't one of my favorites. It's not awful, but it's just not classic or even all that good to me. I think I was expecting more from it. I may need to give it a few more viewings. I originally came across this track on the now defunct "Please-Release" soundtrack blog. So credit goes to that guy for posting this back then. Enjoy!

"Yeah. Beware of Harry Warden!"

RE-UP NEW DOWNLOAD LINK
Link is dead

13 comments:

BC said...

YES!!!! GREATEST SONG EVER!

There HAS to be some punk band that has covered this at their shows...

The Fiji Mermaid said...

BC, yeah it's so damn good. Oh man, I'd love to hear a crazy cover of this song by a punk band.

Thanks for stopping by the ol' blog.

r.j. sayer said...

Tales from the Darkside re-up please?

The Fiji Mermaid said...

R.J. I've been meaning to re-up that one just for the heck of it. You're request was just the push I needed. Look for it in a few days.

r.j. sayer said...

excellent! thanks!

by the way... AWESOME work here.

tbiggs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tbiggs said...

I would like to download this and others, but having problems...the link goes to zshare, but everything I try to there doesn't work out. Any advice? I'm using Mozilla Firefox.

The Fiji Mermaid said...

tbiggs, you are correct there appears to be some issue going on with that download. I will re-up it soon and put in the title of the post "Re-UP" letting people know the link has been fixed. Thanks for alerting me to this. I don't know why it's not working. Also if there are other downloads that are doing the same thing post a comment on that post and I'll fix those as well.

tbiggs said...

Starts opening, but only downloads at 1.0 kb per sec. and then stalls. ZShare's fault? I'm running cable modem that is quick everything downloads really fast. Halloween ones need re-uppin too.

The Fiji Mermaid said...

tbiggs. I just tested the link for My Bloody Valentine and it worked fine for me. Downloaded pretty quick. Zip file opened and the song was there. Not sure what the issue is on your end.

The Fiji Mermaid said...

tbiggs, The Halloween 2 and 3 have been re-upped using a different service so those should be work, but I can't test them at the moment.

tbiggs said...

Thanks! This is too cool! I used Internet Explorer instead of FireFox and all went smooth. Hoping Halloween Scores download smooth too...Thanks Again!!!

tbiggs said...

Would be cool to come across the whole soundtrack for this.