Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Howling - Pino Donaggio
(Full Score/soundtrack)

Here is the full soundtrack by Pino Donaggio for the flick "The Howling". The best, in my opinion, werewolf movie of all time. Fantastic special effects, great looking monsters and a fun "monster movie" story. The score is my favorite of Pino's work, it really seems to capture the feeling of the movie and it's classic creatures.

Although I have to say in recent months I have fallen in love with "An American Werewolf In London", that is a very close second to the Howling, perhaps it's even tie. They both have great stories, scenes, and just both have an overall different tone to each film to make them in my opinion movies that stand on their own and not films that compete... it's late I don't know what I'm trying to say

"You can't tame what's meant to be wild, doc. It just ain't natural. "

Download the soundtrack here!

2 comments:

LMG said...

Hi, how are you? Sorry to post here, but your profile didn't list an email addy. The Long Island Ripper said you wanted to get in touch; my addy is in my profile. -- LMG

Tim said...

Pino Donaggio has combined the best tradition of b-movie horror with contemporary scoring. The Howling is so much better than Piranha.