Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Heathers - David Newman
(Full Soundtrack)

Here is the full soundtrack by David Newman for the 1988 cult classic Heathers. This is one of my top 80s films, and probably one of my favorite movies of all time. It's teen-comedy sort of, but more of a black comedy with a darker edge than the stuff John Hughes was putting out in that era. Stars included Christian Slater and Winnoa Ryder playing the central characters in the film. The score is pretty enjoyable to me and there is a lot of nostalgia when listening to it. This soundtrack also includes the "Teenage Suicide (don't do it) by Big Fun.

"It's one thing to want someone out of your life, but it's another thing to serve them a wake-up cup full of liquid drainer.""

Download the soundtrack-score here!


7 comments:

glows said...

I really like your blog and what you offer up from time to time. I'll be tuning in for more!

GoblinScore said...

Hey Fiji! People don't spread the love enough 'round here, so I had to thank you for the great shares you put up....where in the bloody hell did you find a copy of Teenage Suicide!!?!?!?

Keep up the fantastic job, and know that the silent masses out here dig your blog :)

The Fiji Mermaid said...

Glows and GoblinScore, thanks for the kind words. I appreciate that! I'll keep trying to do my thing here.

GoblinScore, I honestly can't recall where I got that song and the rest of the soundtrack now, it was sometime ago though.

Marissa said...

"Fuck me gently with a chainsaw."

Love this, thank you! :D

rabbit1970 said...

I have been looking for years how to replace my cracked cd of this. Thank you!

The Fiji Mermaid said...

Marissa, and Rabbit1970. Thanks for dropping by and I'm glad you liked the tunes. Classic flick and an enjoyable score.

Dave said...

Fiji you have made my day! I have wanted the soundtrack for this awesome movie from the very first time I saw it back it '96. Thank you so much!!!