Monday, April 27, 2009

Eyes Wide Shut
(Full Score)

I recently watched "Eyes Wide Shut" and I'm just loving this movie right now. I heard bad reviews over the years and really never looked into the movie until a few months back when my wife started watching it and said it was pretty good. We finally got around to watching the whole thing and it's so strange and mysterious that it really captured my imagination. The score has songs from a varied number of artists, but all very haunting and weird for the most part. My favorite two tracks are "Masked Ball" and "Migration". If you like this flick check this soundtrack out.

"I have seen one or two things in my life but never, never anything like this. " - Nick Nightingale

Download the soundtrack here!

6 comments:

vrs1943 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
GoblinScore said...

Good on ya for discovering this one! Try watching REALLY late at night, it's a bad fever dream....I went through a horrible breakup when I first stumbled into the theater back in '99 when this came out, and the film has haunted me since, along with the music. Be sure to check out the uncensored new DVD, worth the upgrade from the old edition. It's like a terrible nightmare, this movie, if you really take it in, and are a true Kubrick fan.

The Fiji Mermaid said...

GoblinScore, yeah it's really weird, but I love it. It's has so much strange stuff going on and very interesting all the way through.

Claudio Alvarez Rodriguez said...

Thank U!

Rampant Hierarchy said...

this film was great, (i was high when watching) but that just made it better it didnt feel real and the story only happens halfway through the film which made it even better, i recently watched full metal jacket also and thought that was great even though they are completely different but i liked how the film is separated into two different parts. but eyes wide shut in simplicity is a sequence of events which complete themselves as the film gos on which is not a flaw it just makes it more enjoyable as it shows on tom cruise at the end of the film.

Ritu said...

I too have the same opinion about this movie and have seen it till yet. I have also so many negative reviews and my friends do also warned me not to watch it. But I am convinced with your opinion and will now look for this movie to give it a try.
free movie