Friday, April 24, 2009

Golden Child (Full Soundtrack)
Various Artists

I'm really trying to get more soundtracks posted. Things have been so busy lately that my posts have been far and few between. I hope to fix that with posting two posts nearly a week apart. I have here the Golden Child soundtrack which is a nice mix of pop artists of the time and some score stuff. This was one of my favorite Eddie Murphy flicks as it was beyond the normal comedy stuff and had nice touch of the paranormal. My favorite track from this soundtrack is Ratt's "Body Talk" incase anyone cares.

"What are you doing next week? Because your silhouette is kickin!" - Chandler Jarrell:

Download the soundtrack here!

4 comments:

derek said...

blimey, that was fooggin' quick!! posted yesterday, link dead just one day later :-(

i'd be jolly grateful to have this - any chance you re-up it?

thxsies!

The Boom Operator said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Boom Operator said...

Looks like you're two for two in Meaupload dropping your links Fiji!

The Fiji Mermaid said...

Derek and Boom Operator, it's been re-upped. We'll see what happens now. This is getting annoying now.