Friday, August 28, 2009

Mac and Me (Full Soundtrack)

Here is the now out of print soundtrack to the 80s total and utter rip-off of E.T. We'll there is not to much to say about this flick other than it's really bad. Damn near unwatchable. When I saw it at Big Lots for $4 I just had to have it. There is one scene that is particularly hilarious and bad that involves the kid in the wheelchair.

The soundtrack itself isn't all that bad, but low budget 80s movie standards. There are some really catchy tunes here that are worth a listen. Enjoy!

Download the soundtrack here!

7 comments:

A Friend Of The Devil said...

Haha... look at how they have incorporated the moon in the imagery. E.T. used the moon in it's imagery as well.

I remember this flick as a kid. The aliens really freaked me out.

The Fiji Mermaid said...

Yes, it's so horribly obvious it's painful. There is even a bit with candy and the alien in the movie that is with skittles I think.

Thanks for stopping by!

Vagabundo Social said...

What a movie. I don't watch it for a long time ago. One of those movies from childhood that you never forget. Like Teen Wolf. I need the 80's and the early 90's back.

The Long Island Ripper said...

hey fiji

can you do me a favor pal? can you update your blog link to my site? it's called The Inferno Music Vault now. here's the url

http://theinfernomusicvault.blogspot.com/

thanks my friend. take care. also i wanted to let you know i follow your blog on google reader. :)

The Fiji Mermaid said...

Ripper,

I made the change. Take a peek and let me know if that is the correct change to make to your link.

Rich said...

Can someone PLEASE re-up this soundtrack? Thanks, richnrich04@cox.net

241 said...

Seriously, I need someone to re-upload this soundtrack. Pretty please if you're still alive...