Friday, April 16, 2010

Creepshow (Soundtrack/Score)
John Harrison

Creepshow is one of my all time favorite horror flicks primarily for "The Crate" and "Something To Tide You Over" stories. Both done really well and seem to just capture my imagination in ways some stories are unable too. Now with such a great flick there is no way to ignore the music and John Harrison's soundtrack/score is very haunting and creepy all the way through. This release has some additional songs from some of Harrison's other work too.


"I can hold my breath for a long time." - Richard

Link dead!

15 comments:

deadman36g said...

It links to Better Off Dead score

The Fiji Mermaid said...

Deadman, I have fixed the link. Sorry about that. Thanks for notifying me.

deadman36g said...

Ur welcome :)

deadman36g said...

and thank u for sharing

The Boom Operator said...

I have fond memories quoting Creepshow 2's hitch hiker scene. "Thanks for the ride lady!"

Rosalind治男Garney火吟 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Fiji Mermaid said...

Boom Operator: Ha ha. Yeah that was a pretty classic line. I enjoyed both Creepshow flicks, but I like part 1 the most. I don't even acknowledge "Creepshow 3". The blog Inferno Music Vault has the Creepshow 2 soundtrack, it's not an official release just what a couple of guys were able to do with what was out there.

c0527onniemcgehee said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
智文 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
MauriceBau賢吟 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
偉誠 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rocket From Mars said...

Thanks for sharing this score---it's greatly appreciated.

雲亨 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
怡潔 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ruchi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.