Thursday, October 21, 2010

Fright Night 2 - Mini Soundtrack (5 songs)

Here is my follow up to the "Fright Night" various artists soundtrack. The mini soundtrack to the 1988 sequel "Fright Night 2". "I didn't know there was a soundtrack released for this movie" you may be asking yourself. To answer that question, no there was never an official release. What I have here a collection of songs that appeared in the movie. Two of them "Come to Me" and "Regine's Dance" were ripped from the movie as best I can tell. "Come to Me" by Deborah Holland is the stand out in this bunch.
"Such a thing simply could not happen twice, Charley! "
Download the mini soundtrack here!Link is Dead

4 comments:

Strange Kid said...

Wicked awesome, my friend!

The Fiji Mermaid said...

Strange Kid, thanks for visiting. The link is fixed.

Kradtheman said...

thanks a Bunch i was looking for this

The Fiji Mermaid said...

Kradtheman, You're welcome. Thanks for dropping by.