Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Night of the Creeps (2 track Download)

Today I have two tracks from the classic film "Night of the Creeps". The film was scored by Barry De Vorzon. I originally came across these when the score wasn't released and someone was able to pull the audio from the source film. The two tracks, one of them being heard when the students are getting ready for their dance. The other is a suite if sorts that has some suspense music and love theme mixed into one track. This score was never released until 2009. La-La Land Records was able to give it a release in time for Halloween last year. However that release was a limited edition to 2000 copies. If you can't get your hands on that, but want to hear some music from the film check out this download now.

"Detective, other than confessing to a murder, is there a point to this conversation? "

Download the two tracks here!

2 comments:

Brayden said...

try the WHOLE OST man

Jenice said...

Wow. I an grateful to you for sharing these tracks. I was desperately looking for them and finally by posting them you made my day. I have seen this movie many years back on my friends recommendation. Yes this movie really worked well and I enjoyed watching it.
Watch Night of the Creeps