Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Troll - Full Soundtrack
Composed by Richard Band

Today I have the soundtrack/score to the 80s fantasy/horror film "Troll" by Richard Band. The precursor to the more talked about "Troll 2". Although this movie has nothing in my opinion as far as connection to the sequel, beyond the fact that there are trolls. Then again Troll 2 is about goblins, anyway, let me get back to this discussion.

It's been many moons since I've seen this flick, but I recall it being a campy fun little movie. The music always stood out to me when I was young. When I was a little kid I would hold my tape recorder up to the TV to record various bits of music that I liked in movies. Sort of a DIY hobo soundtrack compilation kind of thing. Troll's music was among the hobo compilation that I really loved listening to. Check out the track "Cantos Profanae" it's really spectacular stuff! If you are a fan of this flick check out the score right away.

"Honey? Did you do a lot of drugs before we were married?"

Download the complete score here!


No comments: