Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Race With the Devil
Leonard Roesenman
Soundtrack (Movie Audio Rip)

 Today I have a bootleg soundtrack from the 1975 action/thriller "Race With the Devil" starring Peter Fonda and Warren Oates. This soundtrack was created by ripping audio from the original film by the person who runs the The Master Cylinder blog, so credit goes to them. There was never an official release of Leonard Rosenman's score and as many of you soundtrack fiends know, any soundtrack is better than no soundtrack. I can live with audio rips if that's the best you can find. I admittedly haven't seen this flick yet, but after seeing the trailer from time to time it's one I must see. The Better Geek Than Never website recently reviewed the flick and that only increased my desire to see this flick. Check out their review it's a fun read.


No comments: