Friday, May 13, 2011

Goblin - Classic Italian Soundtracks
Vol. 3 1978-1984

Hello all. Due to numerous computer problems I've been unable to update the blog, but now I'm back in action. Today I have the compilation/collection album "Classic Italian Soundtracks: Goblin Volume III 1978-1984". That title is a mouthfull, for sure, but if you are a Goblin fan you are going to enjoy this one. It's a nice collection of Goblin's music from film and non-film work.

Normally I don't list out the track names on the soundtracks I post, but in this case I want you to know exactly what is contained here. There are some original version, suites and alternate versions of songs you've probably heard before. Personally I really enjoy the cues from "Phenomena". Enjoy!

Link is dead
  1. Buio Omega: Buio Omega (Main Title)
  2. Buio Omega: Strive After Dark (Suite)
  3. Buio Omega: Buio Omega (Alternative Take Suite)
  4. Tenebre: Tenebre Reimix
  5. Phenomena: Jennifer
  6. Phenomena: Sleepwalking
  7. Phenomena: Phenomena (Alternate Version)
  8. Il Fatastico Viaggio Del 'Bagarozzo' Mark: E Suono Rock
  9. Il Fatastico Viaggio Del 'Bagarozzo' Mark: Le Cascate De Viridiana
  10. Il Fatastico Viaggio Del 'Bagarozzo' Mark: La Danza (The Dance)
  11. Zombe: Zombi
  12. Zombi: Zaratozom
  13. Zombi: L'alba Dei Mori Viventi
  14. Amo Non Amo: Amo Non Amo
  15. Amo Non Amo: Maniera
  16.  Amo Non Amo: Yell

1 comment:

Catherine Meyers said...

Hello Fiji Mermaid,

My name is Catherine Meyers, I’m the admin of a modest games site and high traffic blog directory, I've been checking Sideshow Cinema and I find it very interesting, so I thought you could be interested in a link exchange, (no money involved), with my sites, this might help increase the traffic of your blog and get nice comments and feedback. Let me know if you are interested to send you the links to my sites.

Kind Regards,

Cathy