Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Wolfmen of Mars - "The Breather"

Hello all, I've been away for a bit as I've had some computer issue of late, but I'm getting it together. In the interim of me getting a new out-of-print soundtrack up I have something to share.

I have here a brand new song from the group Wolfmen of Mars from their soon to be released EP "Digital Penetration". They were kind enough to let me preview and share the song here.

Wondering why I would suddenly showcase an artists work... well their style is heavily influenced by horror soundtracks/scores from the 70s and 80s as you'll hear when you listen to the song "The Breather" below. It has those great weird elements that I've grown to love on scores from the days of yore.

Check out the tune below and if you are interested in keeping up with them follow them on Twitter at http://twitter.com/WolfmenOfMars. Enjoy!

** UPDATE ** 
The "Digital Penetration - EP" is now available on iTunes to purchase at the nice price of $5.94. If you like what you hear below and are a fan of scores from the 70s/80s get this album. It will be a great addition to your music collection. 

The Breather by Wolfmen of Mars

No comments: