Thursday, September 29, 2011

Countdown to Halloween

Hello all! I wanted to let you know that during the month of October I will be participating in the Countdown to Halloween blogging marathon that many blogs are taking part in. Since my blog primarily focuses on music, I'll have some music/audio related delights but I can't say that they all will be in that vein. I'm going to jump around a bit with those posts. In between the countdown posts will still be soundtrack related posts with a focus on horror films. So don't fear that you'll be without soundtrack posts. Enjoy!

2 comments:

It Came From The Man Cave said...

Looking forward to the countdown. This will also be my first shot at the countdown. Have a Great Halloween Season!

The Fiji Mermaid said...

Man Cave, I tried last year but didn't post like should have, this time I'm going to give is some good effort. Good to see you taking part in it too. Have fun, and have a great Halloween season as well! I'll be sure to check out your blog.