Saturday, October 08, 2011

Countdown to Halloween:
Frankie Stein & His Ghouls
Monster Mash EP

Today's Countdown to Halloween post is a download of the two tracks "Saturday Evening Ghost" and "Be Careful, It's My Throat". I got these years back and are part of an EP entitled "Monster Mash" put out on the Peter Pan record label. I'm actually not all that familiar with Frankie's work who who the hell his Ghouls are, but the two tracks are a nice addition to my Halloween mix of tunes. The album art here is from that Peter Pan release.

If you have any Frankie info to share or want to school me on, I'm all ears! Enjoy the tunes.

Link is dead!

4 comments:

Dex1138 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dex1138 said...

I have 5 of their albums in mp3. These two songs came from the album Monster Sounds And Dance Music (1965).

Here's some info I found on the Google: http://www.rogersbasement.com/Frankie.htm

The Fiji Mermaid said...

Dex: sweet, thanks for the info! I never knew much about this artist. I'm not at all surprised you'd be the guy to school me on him. Ha ha

RaroVHS (Cristian S.) said...

Congrats for the blog! I just added you to my blogroll. I hope you can do the same! Cristian from http://www.rarovhs.com.ar/