Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Countdown to Halloween:
Horror Themed
iPhone Lock Screens


Hello! Today I wanted to share some iPhone/iPod Touch lock screen wallpapers I've created based on various horror and science fictions films I dig. I'm always one to want to have a custom wallpaper wether it be on computer or mobile device. Sure the stock wallpapers are nice and all, but never really lend themselves well to copyrighted horror properties. I'm hear to fill that void for those of you with these mobile devices. They're are just JPEG images so perhaps they'd work for other devices.



The reason I'm speaking to IOS device users is because I have the placement and proportions for the images set to appear in the open area on the lock screen and not bleed into the day/date and "slide to unlock" button to keep them looking clean. I hope you enjoy using them as much as I do. Spice up your device this Halloween season. The images here show the eight images I have available for download.

Download the Lock Screens here!

4 comments:

The Long Island Ripper said...

hi fiji mermaid

cool post. do you know if these will possibly work on a Android phone? that's what i have. thanks for sharing.

take care pal.

The Fiji Mermaid said...

Ripper, I'm not sure if they will. If you can add any old JPEG as a background then from that stand point it should work. However I have the images scaled and positioned just right for the iPhone lock screen so how they will look on an Android phone with the other phone's elements will be something you can try out.

It would sweet if they look decent on the Android device. Thanks for stopping by man.

It Came From The Man Cave said...

woot! Thanks for these, now to tell the kids there photo will be replaced for a few weeks. lol

The Fiji Mermaid said...

Man Cave,

Ha ha ha. Enjoy!