Saturday, November 23, 2013

Holiday Movie Recommendations

We getting into the holidays now for many of you that celebrate Christmas.  Here is my list of recommended holiday films. Now these films are not all heavy on a focus of the holidays. Some only have the holidays as a backdrop and are briefly mentioned, but that's good enough for me and makes the movie all the more interesting. Here the films are no particular order. They are all too different to really rate best to least best. These are all well known films so I won't go into any sort detail on why I think they are good. Just trust my judgement on this.

Christmas Story (1983)








  

Die Hard (1988)







  

Gremlins (1984)







  

Eyes Wide Shut (1999)







  

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer (1964)






  

Better Off Dead (1985)







  

Christmas Vacation (1989)







  

Scrooged (1988)


3 comments:

Strange Kid said...

Great pics! I had forgotten about Better Off Dead, really need to dig that one out.

It Came From The Man Cave said...

I was just thinking about Better off Dead last night! What a great flick.

The Fiji Mermaid said...

Strange Kid and Man Cave: Thanks! Yeah "Better Off Dead" is a real classic!