Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Bishop of Battle - 1983

Here is the very memorable story "The Bishop of Battle" from the 1983 Nightmares anthology. I don't ever remember seeing the other stories when I was younger, just this one. I wonder if they were shown as one-off stories later after the initial release. The story stars Emilio Estevez as who is one of the best video game players in his area and is trying to beat the difficult "Bishop of Battle" game. His desire to win is so intense that he ends up breaking into the arcade after hours to do battle. It's a pretty fun watch if you have the time. Below is part 1 on Youtube. It appears its in 3 parts or so.

"Greetings, Earthling. I am the Bishop of Battle, master of all I survey. I have 13 progressively harder levels. Try me if you dare."


1 comment:

city said...

thanks for sharing.