Friday, July 27, 2012

Wolfmen of Mars - Murder at the Lunar Motel (Album)


The blog has changed direction from focusing solely on soundtracks, but that's not to say there isn't great music to talk about. Today I wanted to let you know that the Wolfmen of Mars have recently put out a new album entitled "Murder at the Lunar Motel". I've had a chance to sit down and listen to the entire thing and I must say it's really damn good. Their albums are always a perfect addition to the my music collection and soundtrack scores I love listening to. As on previous albums, that old 70s and 80s synth soundtrack sound is there which sounds excellent. It's that sound that really gravitated to the previous albums.

My two favorite tracks off the album, right now, are "Down the Spiral Staricase" and "Murder at the Lunar Motel". Those really grabbed me my first time through and I can easily put them on constant loop. It's like a soundtrack to a crazy horror film. Check out all the song snippets on iTunes and buy this album! You won't be disappointed.

7 comments:

Dex1138 said...

This is fantastic!!

The Fiji Mermaid said...

Dex: I'm glad you dig it. It's good stuff to be sure.

Jaime Hood said...

Wow, I love this. "70s & 80s synth" are all you had to say, lol. I'm surprised Spotify had it!

The Fiji Mermaid said...

Jamie: Good to see you like that snyth sound too. I'm glad you liked it!

Christopher M. Jimenez said...

Hey there,
I enjoy you blog very much and because of that, I have tagged you for a Liebster Blog Award! http://ow.ly/cZOVO
I hope you enjoy and I look forward to reading your tags.

Cheap Beer said...

Listening to these on a drive home the other night, I got real creeped out. Thanks for the heads up!

Yüz Germe said...

Almost every month Google releases some updates or data refresh so that websites, that uses black hat or spamming, should be removed and users will get quality website that will help them a lot.
Yüz Germe