Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Legend of Sleepy Hollow (Short Film)
Countdown to Halloween

Well, due to many troubling issues this month, I have been away from the blog. Sorry I wasn't able to get up the Halloween themed posts like I wanted. I have some time today and thought I should get another one up for you guys and ghouls! As many of you may know by now, I'm not a fan of Disney's stuff. Never really have been, even when I was younger. However, there are a few gems that stand out to me. Their short film "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow" based on the Washington Irving short story of the same name is pretty enjoyable also, especially the chase scene at the very end. If you are in the mood for some old nostalgia and have 30 minutes to kill check it out!



4 comments:

Jaime Hood said...

Love this one! My favorite part is Brom's ghost story at the Halloween party.

The Fiji Mermaid said...

Jamie, my favorite part is the final chase scene! I love when the pumpkin head is flung through the bridge!!

Rinoplasti said...

Its look like you are doing so much of R&D for these Site content, I really appreciate you very much.
Hey, I'm sharing Asia's first golfing website.
Rinoplasti

Gebelik said...

Now that i activate this site, i wiil seek no added for admonition in this matter.
Gebelik