Monday, April 08, 2013

Wolfmen of Mars
We're Gonna Die Either Way

Hello all! I've been meaning to get the good word out that Wolfmen of Mars released a brand new album. It actually came out back in January and if you haven't heard of it or them I suggest you give it a listen. The title of their latest effort is "We're Gonna Die Either Way". I'm a big fan of their work and always welcome new music they release. The reason it appeals to me so much is that their style is heavily influenced by the synth soundtrack sounds of films from the 70s and 80s. Personally I feel they have a definite horror/sci-fi vibe. This is my favorite era of soundtrack scores, so to hear that flavor mixed with a modern kind of groove is always good fun. I suggest you take a listen below and if you dig what you hear pick up an album or two. Check out the Bandcamp embed below or peruse the music via iTunes .

2 comments:

Oz said...

Excelente post amigo, muchas gracias por compartirlo. Te quiero invitar a mi nuevo Blog de Cine de Terror que seguramente te gustarĂ¡, espero tus comentarios en:
http://terror-en-el-cine.blogspot.com/

Un gran saludo, Oz.

The Fiji Mermaid said...

Oz, thanks for visiting!