Friday, October 04, 2013

Instragram Halloween Countdown

Hello all, I wanted to let you know that over on Instagram, the Month of Macabre folk have a 31 day challenge going on to post pictures related to specific horror related questions. If you are big instagram user and horror fan I suggest you jump on there. I've actually posted something for the last four days, which for me is pretty good. Today's question was "What is your favorite horror franchise". My pick is "Friday the 13th" primarily for most of the entries re-watchability. Some entries are weak as you get in the "Jason Takes Manhattan" era, but overall they are good fun to watch. I prefer Freddy Krueger as a villian, because he has more personality, but the NOES films just got really corny very quickly and beyond part 3 are anything I really go back to watch.

Over in the right-hand sidebar you can peep out my Instagram feed to see some of the things I've posted.

1 comment:

Caffeinated Joe said...

Cool and great choice! Probably my favorite franchise, as well, even though John Carpenter's Halloween is my favorite film.