Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Mad Ron's Prevues from Hell (1987)

Since I know many of you who visit my blog are into horror and perhaps more specifically horror from the 70s and 80s I found a movie currently streaming on Netflix that might appeal to your sensibilities. It's called Mad Ron's Prevues from Hell. It was released in 1987 and from some information I found it was a VHS release folks used to order from old Fangoria magazines. Basically what it is, is a collection of 70s and 80s horror/gore centric flicks. I started watching it the other day and I thought it was a pretty enjoyable selection of movie trailers. Admittedly there are a number of movies I've never heard of and that's really the great things about it is that it might expose you to some films you haven't seen or have forgotten about.


No comments: