Thursday, May 15, 2014

Godzilla's Greatest Enemies

The new Godzilla movie has just hit theaters. From what I've seen in the teasers and trailers there is a new monster for him to do battle with. What that monster is I don't know. I'm going to stay away from reviews or discussions on the movie so that when I eventually see it, it will be with fresh eyes.

Ever since I was a little kid I've really enjoyed watching Godzilla movies. Honestly the thing that makes them so much fun is watching the fights he has with all those fantastic beasts the creative minds at Toho came up with. These days, it's those fights that stand out more so than story. If I put on a Godzilla movie today, I can't help but just fast-forward to the action! So below for your viewing pleasure, I want to show you who are my personal favorite enemies of Godzilla.

Gigan


King Ghidorah



Wonder what other monsters I hold in high esteem? Check out the rest of the list!



 Titanosaurus


Anguirus


Destroyah


MechaGodzilla


King Kong


No comments: