Saturday, July 19, 2014

Uncle Buck - Soundtrack
Never Released Officially


It's been a long time since I've posted a soundtrack. The era of soundtrack sharing has sort of come to an end, as it goes with blogs like mine and the other great blogs were out there years ago. My position was always and only posting things that were long out-of-print (OOP), or and is the case here, never released. There were many movies that we all love that never got official soundtrack releases and that still happens today. So when their isn't an official release folks will track down all the songs from the movie and compile them for fans. Again, I will say, if anyone wants this pulled down I'll be more than happy to take this post down.

So anywho, what I have here is a collection of all the tracks you heard in the film. There are some really memorable ones if you are a fan of the film. It's actually quite an eclectic mix. Tone Loc, the Chordettes and more. It's all over the map. With out further ado...

Download the soundtrack here!

"We can talk about burying the hatchet. You know what a hatchet is, don't you, Bug? I got one in my car if you'd like to see it. I like to carry it, you never know when you're going to need it. A situation may come up say for example, someone has been drinking, and about to drive a loved one home... then I'd like to know I have it. Not to kill, no. Just to maim. Take a little off the shoulder. Swish! The elbow. Slash! Shave a little meat off the old kneecap. Fowap! Ooooo! You got both kneecaps? I like to keep mine razor sharp. Sharp enough you can shave with it. Why I've been known to circumcise a gnat. You're not a gnat are you, Bug? Wait a minute, bug, gnat. Is there a little similarity? Whoa, I think there is! Ha ha ha. You understand what I'm talking about? I don't think you do. I'll be right back. Heh heh heh heh."



No comments: