Friday, August 14, 2015

Dr. Wolfula - Remake Reviews


Greetings boys and ghouls. Recently I came across a fellow blogger that posted the top 5 horror movie themed video accounts on Youtube. After looking through the list, one particular account really captured my interest. The Jack Stickman account has a fantastic character called "Dr. Wolfula" that reviews films. He's dressed up in a great costume and delivers some very enjoyable review inter cut with clips from the films he's reviewing/discussing. I'd like to bring your attention to three particular reviews
  1. Because they are of horror remakes and quite entertaining. 
  2. Because I've never seen the reamkes. After being burned by the TCM remake I quickly surmised any upcoming remake would be garbage. These reviews prove it to be true. This is the first time I've seen anything from them outside of the trailers. 
Well... enjoy!


Friday The 13th (2009) - Review

Nightmare On Elm Street (2010) - Review

Halloween (2007) - Review

No comments: