Thursday, October 08, 2015

Michel Rubini - "The Hitchhiker (main theme)" (Song)
31 Days of Halloween Music


I've been posting a lot of pop/rock related tracks so I'm switching gears to pull up a classic soundtrack score piece here. As, was my goal with these posts is to suggest some great music that's not the more well known or remembered music. There have been many anthology tv series over the years and some like the Twilight Zone and it's theme are quite well known and I highly recommend it for a Halloween playlist, but I'm digging a little deeper with this one. Here is the main theme to the 1980s HBO mystery anthology series "The Hitchhiker". This song always had a real spooky mysterious sound to it along with the visuals of said Hitchhiker walking around out in some desolate desert highway.

2 comments:

Caffeinated Joe said...

ALWAYS thought this theme was spooky!

The Fiji Mermaid said...

Caffeinated Joe: I'm glad you agree it's a spooky sounding theme. The visuals are sort of mysterious, but with this track it's spooky and sinister.