Thursday, April 07, 2016

Star Wars: Rogue One (Teaser Trailer) 2016



I'd be pretty remiss to not acknowledge the new "Star Wars: Rogue One" trailer that was just released. I realize, officially it's being called "Rogue One: A Star Wars" story, but I prefer my title. That's about the only complaint, if you can call it that. The trailer looked great to me. I'm very interested in seeing this story. My only expectation is that it's fun. After seeing the "Force Awakens" and enjoying that I'm all set to check this flick out.


4 comments:

Bob Johns said...

you know I'm just not sure how I feel. I agree I hope its not to dark of a flick.

The Fiji Mermaid said...

I'd be ok if it's dark, but I just hope it's a story I can get into and really enjoy. Only time will tell. :-)

Shawn Robare said...

Well, it's probably going to be a little dark. I mean "many Bothans died to bring us this information..."

The Fiji Mermaid said...

Shawn, I do hope it's DARK. :-)