Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Mask Wizard / Dr. Lady mask reviews


It's the Halloween season and few things are more iconic with Halloween than masks. That being said I wanted to share with you all a Youtube mask review channel I happened to stumble across. I was looking up information about any Meg Mucklebones related products and discovered the Maskwizard channel. After watching a couple I immediately subscribed and since that time have been going through his review archives. The reviews are done by Dr. Lady. He brings to his reviews very great detail about the mask, facts and trivia about the masks and the pop culture properties they are from. One of the things I like about the reviews is that Dr. Lady feels like a throwback to old horror hosts from the good ol days. I highly recommend you check out his videos. Who doesn't want to watch great monster mask reviews.



No comments: